With our community’s generous donations, we are able to provide support and funding for three important health care facilities; Surrey Memorial Hospital, Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre, and Czorny Alzheimer Centre.
Health care services that change lives
As well as standard patient care, the facilities we fund provide essential services, including:
- Acute and ongoing mental health care for children, adolescents and adults.
- World-class surgical procedures.
- Canada’s first Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with a neonatal and pediatric pharmacy within.
- A Mental Health and Substance Use Urgent Care Response Centre.
- BC’s first Biocontainment Treatment Centre.