Income Tax and Estate Tax Reduction Webinar
Join us for an exclusive webinar presentation to learn about income tax reduction and estate tax elimination.
You Will Learn:
- To minimize or even eliminate taxes on your estate.
- To avoid double taxation on your “red” retirement accounts.
- To bypass paying upfront capital gains taxes when selling your investments.
- To convert assets into an income you can’t outlive and leave a lasting legacy.
- How our government wants you to save taxes and leave more to charity.
Date: October 14, 7pm. Please log in at 6:45pm.
This event is now full.
About Our Speaker
For over 30 years, Brad Willems has assisted families in implementing tax and financial strategies that maximize their inheritances and philanthropic intentions. Brad has authored the book, “No Shortcuts: Ideas for Focused Results in a Distracted World” and has been seen on PBS and Global TV.
Brad is a founding member of the Abbotsford Estate Planning Council and is currently a member of the Canadian Association of Gift Planners. He also serves as a director for Amicus Global Relief Solutions. Brad is passionate about redirecting every possible dollar of “social capital” (also known as tax dollars) to the organizations that work towards creating a better community, both locally and globally. As a result of his expertise, Brad has helped his audiences redirect over $10 million to the non-profit sector.
Brad and his wife, Donna, are blessed in having their adult children, Steve and Alicia, and their respective families living nearby which enables them to enjoy ongoing rich family time together.