Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
Location: Blackie Spit Park (3136 McBride Ave, Surrey, BC)
Registration Fee: $2,500 per team (teams of 4)
Interested in sponsoring this event? Please contact Kimberly.email@example.com for details.
About the event
Champion of the Crescent is British Columbia’s only annual charity stand up paddle board event in support of youth mental health programs. Proceeds fund important programs at Surrey Memorial Hospital. Surrey is home to more children and teens than any other city in Western Canada. Join us on July 23, 2022 at Blackie Spit Park and stand up for youth mental health!
Teams of four paddlers will compete in fast-paced water relays for a chance to win the coveted LMS Champion of the Crescent trophy. Paddlers of all levels are welcome to join!
Participants can enjoy:
- Access to hospitality inside the Paddler’s Village
- Fun and interactive activities
- Award for best team costume
- Award for the team that fell the most
- Swag bag for all paddlers
- Paddles and boards provided for paddlers during the race
- Paddle board orientation prior to the event
Blackie Spit Park in Crescent Beach (3136 McBride Ave, Surrey, BC)