Champion of the Crescent 2023
Surrey Hospitals Foundation’s annual summer paddle board event is back! Join us for a fun day at the beach with your teammates and fellow paddlers.
All proceeds from this fundraiser will support youth mental health programs here in Surrey.
Date: Saturday, July 22, 2023
Location: Blackie Spit Park, Crescent Beach (3136 McBride Ave, Surrey)
Registration: $3,000 for a team of 4 paddlers
Interested in sponsoring this event? Please contact Kimberly Coates at email@example.com for details.
HOW IT WORKS
Teams of four paddlers will compete in fast-paced water relays for a chance to win the coveted Champion of the Crescent trophy. Paddlers of all levels are welcome to join.
EVERY TEAM CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- A provided 10’x10’ team tent for the day
- Access to games in the Fun Zone
- Paddles and boards provided during the race
- Paddle board orientation before the race
- Lunch and beverages
- Awards including 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, Sea Turtle Cup, as well as the Above and Beyond prize, Best Team Costume and Best Decorated Team Tent
CHECK OUT LAST YEAR’S EVENT